martes, 8 de febrero de 2011

Welcome world

Hello there, this is my blog in level 5 work . so, let me introduce myself.
Hi there! my name is Nohemy, I am from Maracaibo.I am 18 years old, I am studying law at URBE . My favorite subject is Penal.I love sharing with my family , hanging out with mu friends , surfing in the net , listening to music, I love go to the movies on weekeng .

my goal is graduate from iniversity.so I can be a good lawyer and get job. I would like to start my awn company , travel to many cities around the world , specially those where . I coild like improve my caeer , I would really love that and obviously, the dream erevebody has get married and start a family .

 The english is very important nowdays, I thing I can write pretty good in english if I practiced a lot more and expand my vocabulary. I think in this level 5 learn  more , I have great expectations.

 If you're sad smile because a smile is worth more sad, the sadness of not seeing you smile!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario